• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Truly Fishing MN?

Crawlerman

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Crawlerman,
I lot of anglers have been asking us to make a forum for their state. Those who have had several requests, have been added.

Seeing as the love of Fishing and the Outdoors has no boundaries I see no reason not to comply. Do you?

Rick~

I like the addition of the states added to the HSOforum. I think it would be easier to locate these "states" if you had a section for them. Right now they are in Regional Forums and they could be moved to State Forums. Just a suggestion. Love the HSOforum! The girlfriend says that I am obsessed!

~juddfish

yeah.. thats more like what I meant... I was just meaning to see if this site was going to be more "national" oriented from now on is all... I didn't mean any disrespect. But I think dividing the fourms for other states into their own little place; one entry in the main fourms rather than possibly up to 49.... Then it'd be possible to split up the neighboring states into sections as well. Just was wondering where this was going is all...

Crawlerman
Just think of what all the other out of state people are going to learn from us dedicated and very knowledgeable Minnesota professionals! grin.gif
Or is it we’ll learn from them whatever the case maybe. It is fun to see what is going on around our good old USA!
Welcome aboard everybody! grin.gifsmile.gif
grin.gif “FISH” grin.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Crawlerman,
there are a lot of possibilities. If there is enough demand for something and we can do it, we will.

Anything to help the sharing of Outddor and fishing information.

No matter where we're from, I'm sure we all have a lot we can learn from each other.

Hey everyone,
Just my $.02, but having relocated from Chaska, MN to Philly, PA, I like having PA added to the list. I found and frequented (2 or 3 times a day) this site when I was living in MN and it will keep me in touch with my old buds; HEY JIMMY! Lucky fr me the info I have was obtained in MN, so I have an edge, don't I?

------------------
Happy Fishn :D
Mike