• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Valv

New colors on FishingMn.com

Hey, have you noticed the new colors on forum ?

Thanks Rick, it's a nice touch, it was getting boring the old style.

Val

[This message has been edited by Valv (edited 10-18-2002).]

An Ol Michigander told me it was time to Change the furniture around and spruce things up a bit.

So I did...man, that was a lot of fricken work and I ain't even done yet. grin.gif

Never listen to Michigander, that's for sure.

Maybe I should have peaked in Open water before I posted my comments on the color in Ice Main...Oops. wink.gif

That's ok, no harm done.

Looking nice.

Pro Crappie Guide

Its good to see the changes were made on purpose. I had troubles with the puter tonight and wasnt sure if the color changes were on my end or not, anyway's nice decor Rick, ricbak

Good I wasn't seeing things?

I thought the colors changed.

Kinda fall & kinda winter, I like it.

Rick did that last batch of fall piggy pictures get through to you? If not I can try sending them again if you like? There should have been some cats and a walleye or two that I sent by email.

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><sUMo>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 10-19-2002).]

Christmas *brr* I hope not.. well the boat goeas away today so I guess I'll have to settle for Ice fishing... Need to talk my uncle of taking me down to Red Wing late Nov/Early decmber when the ice is not yet thick enough..

I like the change, it makes christmas look not that far away! And that means hard water isnt that far away either!

------------------
FISHSTUNNER

Nice change. Christmas normally means talking ice fishing with the relatives at Grandma's house. Christmas also means vacation time for ice fishing.

Good Fishin, Matt.

Help out us folks cheatin' at work with the Forums, and make it look just like a spreadsheet!!

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

First Rick changes the colors now he changes the lineup of the forum. Here I am clicking away and I am on all the wrong forums! Doesn't take much to confuse me I guess.

Colors look good Rick!

------------------
Phyl

Well since this has been moved lower on the totum poll, does it mean the soft water season is over?

Jo