• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks, Ya'll

Maybe I'm just all emotional and s*** 'cause I quit drinking, but FishingMN.com is the best. Until I started fishing hard and having some success this summer (MN is very different water from everywhere else I've lived), I thought Minnesnowta was my reward for some hideous crime. I can't remember how I got linked here...oh yeah, it was trying to find info on carp feeding habits after I noticed some largemouths schooling behind feeding carp. Anyway, Thanx. I'll do my best to patronize the sponsors.
Peace and wet lines,

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

Minnesota is a great place to be. We can't ask for more lakes and we get to open water fish and ice fish, best of both worlds. Welcome to the land of fishing and I'm glad you joined the forum.

Good fishin, Matt.

QUICK CLARIFICATION:
I grew up in Vermont, and then lived in Colorado and Florida. I couldn't get used to the flat, and the L O N G, sub-zero winters here. We came here for family and security for raising kids and let me tell ya, I'm glad my kids are growing up here. Good economy, good land, good air and good people. My truck is gonna last a lot longer too, without all those pesky hills to wear down the tranny wink.gif
Ever since I was a lil' kid, I wanted to feel a Northern Pike on my line, and this year I've nailed about a dozen. Still haven't had one over 3', but it's just a matter of time.

I agree S.T.! Although a lot of them just run inside to watch college hockey!!! But seriously,..in my field of work I have noticed a definate drop in vandalisms during a long cold snap. Its true-TROY

Your insinuating only riff raff watch college hockey? I totally disagree. The riff raff could not afford it. I saw nothing but classy people when I was at the Xcel Center last spring as we watched the Golden Gophers take the national title.

[This message has been edited by Dinosaur (edited 10-11-2002).]

MAN ! This is great. A semi-emotional post about my gratitude to the Fishing MN family and staff, and about how fishing in MN so fantastic has turned into a thread about college hockey!!
MINNESOTA IS GREAT !!! A Wood tick on the scrotum is still enough to make me wanna put a few more thousand feet between me & sea level, though.:eek