• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Todd I will call you on the drive back from Stockbridge, later.. Butch called me late last night on a cancellation from and official so that he could do a hire paying college game at Utica Collegecool... I remember what my first assigner always said to me... If your dependable and cover consistantly in a pinch you sure can get a lot of games. cool Rosa doesn't mind for the most part except her 08 caravan is in in the shop for a leaky tire and her ac is not working mad It's under warranty but still. frown

Anyone ever get a ticket for dirty license plate?

So keep the fish stories coming guys. I know I don't get to fish much but I do like biking down to the spillway off the Mohawk to see what the pier fisherman are doing. It's a good ride for me... What I should do is bring my fish rod like I did when I was a kid, wonder if I could finds some gills and crappies off the pier there?

??????? crazy

Please use the "reports and ramblings" thread for stuff like this...

I know Jimmy agrees with me that I find it much easier to read through one thread instead of having multiple subjects.

Dont make me beat you and Ray with a 9 ft fly rod! whistle

??????? crazy

Please use the "reports and ramblings" thread for stuff like this...

I know Jimmy agrees with me that I find it much easier to read through one thread instead of having multiple subjects.

Dont make me beat you and Ray with a 9 ft fly rod! whistle

laughlaughgrin