• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GO TWINS

Nine games from world series champs!

Twins 11 - 2 Today over Oakland

Screw Football.

[This message has been edited by B Sander (edited 10-05-2002).]

Goes to show, the "little guy" can take out a giant! "Huge" underdogs, take out the Athletics!! Not so sure(after watching the majority of this years games) if underdogs is justified!!!

If you watched the brief after game and listened carefully to Joe Morgan, you'll see that the ATwins SATILL haven't gained any respect from the so-called "in the knows".

Joe said after the Twins victory,
(and I quote), "the best team doesn't always win"!! What a @#%$%#%$*@(*@(!!!

OH well, bring on the Angels! Who are "heavily favored"?????????????

Oh yah, bring on the Fall walleye bite as well!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the rods bendin' and Homer hankies flyin'!!!!!

Jim W

I agree. Atleast we have one team in the playoffs this year, thats something to be proud of-- so the vikes can have a bad season. And I don't think they will really be good as a "team" untill they can get rid of Randy Moss... which will prally never happen. I still wish they had Carter-- he was a much better guy

Hey, read my post -- all I did was report a bumper sticker seen in Annandale. I hope the Twins win the pennant. Good medicine for the so-called commissioner (whose team did a bit less well than almost all others). He's still a car salesman, but I suppose that's true also of big Red.

Heck...all it took was a games worth of money under the table to get the felony charges dropped against Moss. Plus then he's got the gall to plead 'not guilty' to the rest of the charges. Personally, I hope they throw the book at him and set an example for the rest of the overpaid cry-babies! How many of you parents want your kids looking up to a guy like this? mad.gif OK...I'm done "spouting off" now.

I was at the game last night. The person running on the field really wasn't a big deal. Just an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly trying to get his 15 seconds of fame. He was tackled by the Twins bullpen. It really wasn't anything too crazy.