• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

great new topic?

jigglestick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sound of a pleasured moan..... grin.gif

The temperd scream of my 10 year old son when he put the lumber to his first 45"/30lb muskie, and the giggles for an hour later after he released it!

The nervous twitch of a rooster when my dog is pointed at its lair. yep, I can hear that. wink.gif

Clapping

THE LOON.

The scream of you clicker as a big flathead takes your bait.

Or the sound I heard tonite..A musky hitting the water as he comes down from a 5 foot jump!

I've only heard this once, but it's when you're sitting out in your deer stand, early in the morning, and I had my step-son out with me when he was about 11 or 12, real quiet, a few leaves rustling in the wind, birds singing, a squirrel bouncing around in the distance, then I fa?ted and told him it was a Buck snort.

Oh, different times of year, different sounds. Right now, the slurp of the water as you launch a canoe, the whistle of the wind through cupped wings at first light, the soft hiss webbed feet make as they hit the water or the defening roar a big flock of geese make as they take to the sky.

In the near future...the sound of a jiggle stick hitting the floor of a fish house, the crunch of cold snow under foot and the hiss of a propane heater.

Too many to just pick one favorite.

[This message has been edited by Flashman (edited 10-03-2002).]

I would have to say the whine of my lab before she gets into a fresh snowcovered field, or the wind whistling from a flock of ducks. I also like to hear the hum of my FL-18 backed by the sound of my lantern.
Zimm

The me the first time I hear the frogs croaking in the spring.

The sound of divers doing their "mini jet" impersonation as the getting ready to bank into the decoys.

But best of all is the Gobble of a spring turkey geting louder ever time he does it. Get ready....

The Sound of hearing a fish jump out of the water on a calm moring or the sound of a eagles screech on a calm morning.
There's more but I just cant pick a favorite one, I like too many sounds. tongue.gif

------------------
FISHSTUNNER

[This message has been edited by fishstunner (edited 10-08-2002).]

Soooo hard to pick favorites....

The scattered small splashes of a ball of baitfish being herded to the surface by predators, one of which will then be me!!

My son's understated, calm "I think I've got a fish" or "I don't think this is a weed".

The loud rustle of the tarp comin' off my boat in May.

My drag goin' off when I thought it was just a snag!!!!!!!

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

The sound of the waves lapping up against my boat on a crisp cool morning/evening on the Big Pond waiting for that next fish to hit.
The sound of a camp fire crackling at night sharing stories after a day of good fishing.

[This message has been edited by Mykal (edited 10-10-2002).]