• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

great new topic?

jigglestick

baitco, this sounded like a great topic to me. what's your favorite outdoor sound? mine is the red wing black birds when they finally come back in the spring.(that and crappies flopping on the ice) smile.gif
any body else?------later jigglestick-----

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there slayer. give me a call-218-259-5229
just thought of another one-- the definate snap of a branch that is large enough to have been broken only by a large bodied animal, and to peek ever so cautiously over your shoulder to confirm that it indeed was a nice buck!

The sound of dropping 2 shells in the chambers of a double barrel shotgun.

The closing sound of a double barrel shotgun.

The sound of my drag going out on my ice reel when I got a 13" perch on.

Favorite...The sound of my hound dog chasing a rabbit on a clear frosty morning.

The sound of ducks flying mach 1, quickly dropping altitude over my head in the duck blind (and the sound of my gun when they turn and come in for a landing)!

The sound an arrow makes when it finds it's mark!

Or, The sound of a muskie attacking a surface lure....

or, the sound a grouse makes as you nearly step on it...

or, the whistling sound of ducks cupped wings as the buzz your head at mach1...and the laughter that follows from not being able to get a shot off!

or....darn this is tough! So many great sounds!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

As the sun sets and the walleyes start to bite.... the sound of that first cracked can of ice cold beer!! Or the sound in the morning on your way to your deer stand as you stop and listen is that another hunter on my private land or is it a .......?

I like the sound of my 68 Camaro with my foot to the floor!
How about the sound of a beaver slapping it's tail to warn of your intrusion.
The sound of the drag getting a workout has to be my favorite.
Tully