• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tips for civilians from the military

Demonterville is a catch and release lake for Bass. I wouldn't eat any fish to save my life, YUK! I'ld rather catch a fish that puts up a fight than one that feels like a clump of weeds.

Hey WalleyeSlayer:

I've got a friend and sometime fishing buddy who I don't believe had been registered on this post, and who chides me about my love of bass and calls them grass carp.

I see you've only lately come to the post. You wouldn't have a place outside Roseau, a 14-foot Crestliner and a love for all things Canadian, would you?

Oops, cancel that question. I see from your profile you're not who I thought you might be.

Never forget: Grass carp are cool.

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 09-19-2002).]

Bass are those bait stealin' bastards hanging out in all my walleye holes! (smalleyes) to be exact. Now i'm not much for politics but let me say this. This country and everything it stands for puzzles me at times but I live here, I love here, and I wouldn't give it up for anything. I've been known to be an upstart at times but what happened on 9/11 is just an example of what happens when you let your guard down and what we as a nation are up against. DON'T KID YOURSELF, THEY ARE OUT THERE AND THEY WILL TRY TO HURT US. Veterans, not a military man myself but you gave yourself in the name of my freedom and I thank you. BIM LADEN COULDN'T FISH HIS WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG! This will be my only and last political post on this board.