• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

9-11-01

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

A moment of silence to:

* Remember the victims and heroes of that day.

* Honor those who fight the ongoing battle.

* Respect, love, and keep forging the community that resulted because of it.

Although we may have distance geographically, we are closer today than we were on 9-10-01.

I Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. I call you my friend.

God Bless You.

GoodFishin : )
Rick

I spent the evening watching footage of the attacks that I had not seen for nearly a year. I was a little surprised that much of the shock and dismay that I felt exactly one year ago still remained.

I had many moments of silence today. I thought often of the utter confusion that everyone in this country felt that morning. I thought of standing in the conference room at work a year ago, watching the South Tower fall down on itself.....thinking that they actually brought it down....how could they have actually brought it down?

To think that, in all that destruction and confusion, so many individuals took it upon themselves to try to help. The firefighters, the law enforcement, the Trade Center workers who helped their peers get down and out. The people on Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. Incredible, undeniable heroes.

It is so very important that we, as individuals and as a country, earn that for which they sacrificed. We owe it to them to live good lives, to care for our families, to work hard, to enjoy life....to do everything in our power to protect our country and all it represents.

Cherish life. God Bless.