• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

remember

Let us all take a moment tomorrow to remember the men and women of 911. Hard to believe that it was a year ago. I know I made some changes in my life since then and am wondering how this day changed my friends (and new family) at fishinmn.

For me I never forget to tell people that I love them....
I learned how to properly fly the flag...
I learned to appreciate a beautiful sunset (even if the fish aren't biting)

Hope to hear from some of you...

Jill

This year has been different, and certainly changed me. I know things will never be the same. I am thankful for all those people who laid their lives down for me. Not just Sept. 11, 2001..... but all those that went before them. May god bless us all on this tragic anniversary, and may we all gain something from our loss.

God Bless,
Rusty

Semper Fi,

As a Former Marine Who lost many a friends one in particular, SGT. Jeannette Winters,First Female Marine Casualty in Marine corps History KIA January 09 2002 in the Afghan campaign. Which not to mention on the day of her burial her house was burglarized. Unbelievable.

Semper Fi, Marine

We can and will go on. The people who did it are running for their lives (if they are not already dead).

There will be more problems with terrorism in the the future but what they did a year ago it seems to me has backfired on them with all the resolve (and pride) to come from it! God Bless The USA!!

Onward Through The Fog

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Good Morning America!!! Behold yet another
day in the land of the free,and the home
of the brave. Those now missed, will NEVER
be forgotten. This is our promise, and we
shall not waiver from it.

We shall overcome all this and beyond,for
we are a strong people.Let us hold our
heads high and look for strength among
our fellow americans.And yes,remember.