• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fisherman needs a job to support addiction

I live in Fla right now, and I am willing to move to wherever the job is. Navy is paying my relocation as soon as I retire (Sept 26) I will be at my parents in Wis. Oct 1 ready to do interviews.

Walleyeslayer,

I thought that today would be a good day to thank you for serving your country (I'm guessing 20 years) and helping to preserve the freedoms that we all enjoy. Thank you!

I have two brothers that both did 4 years in the navy. From listening to them I gathered that to re-enlist and to go for a retirement takes a lot of fortitude. Congratulations!

You probably all ready know this but, the money and the jobs are more plentiful in the Twin Cities. The fishing and the scenery is better outstate (in general). And outstate you can usually live a lot cheaper. Anyway, good luck on your search and welcome.

mm

Hey there Cheif,

wish I could help you with the job thing. I recentley seperated from the navy after 7 years on a medical condition. I was an AS, and the job market in the duluth area is pretty tight, but the fishing is great. wish I could've stayed in and done what you have accomplished. If you are ever in the duluth area and looking for a fishing partner, give me a holler