• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's all going to ML on the 14th?

Dan97

Howdy All...

Just trying to see who has signed up for the Mille Lacs launch trip on the 14th.

I'm in. And my neighbor too. We'll be up Friday at Pike Point. Can't wait!!!

Who else, when and where?

Dan

------------------
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Dan97 (edited 09-05-2002).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

There is still room.

Check the Mille Lacs "FM launch" Topic.

Need to mail checks by Monday I believe.

I'll be up Saturday. This is going to be fun.

D-man is providing all the entertainment and specialized knowledge on how to catch eyes on Mille lacs.

Pro Crappie Guide will be giving a seminar on where and how to consistently catch those big slab Mille Lacs Lake Crappies.

If you haven't signed up yet, please join us. We'd love to meet you.

I'll be up to Pike's Friday around 8:00pm or so. Looking forward to it. My girlfriend is going to be coming along. Anyone else bringing their better half?? Should not be hard to relate my name to my handle..... it's the same smile.gif

See you there. Good Luck.

Rusty

I should be up there at least by 8:00pm, not sure what time we are leaving yet, we could be up there as early as 5:00pm depending upon what time we get off work. Rusty, I too will have my girlfriend along, hope she can meet some others and thier significant others too.

Really looking forward to a relaxing weekend of fishing!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 09-09-2002).]

I get back from this weekends LETS tournament on Big Pine, and there is Tracy, with a rolling pin in her hand saying "Whats this Mille Lacs Launch trip and how come we are not signed up?" So Dman...I am begging ya, to help me save my marriage, can we still get in on the festivities?

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com