• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat value?

Shorelunch

Does $3,500 sound too high, low or about right for a 16ft '86 Nordic Crestliner fish-n-ski (similar to a Sportfish/Super Hawk). It has an '88 70hp Evinrude w/ tilt & trim and and 8 hp Evinrude that runs quieter than most 4 strokes. The 8hp is a manual start but is rigged to control steering, forward/reverse and speed at the console. It would come with a 32lb thrust (I believe) Minnkota, two batteries and a Shorelander roller trailer. The interior is in very good condition and the exterior and trailer are in good/fair condition. Has livewell, everything works well and the motors run very well (it sat in my grandpa's garage most of the time from '88 - 95 and I've used it fairly sparingly since). Thanks.

Sounds like a decent price to me. Should be able to sell it for that price with all the goodies. I've owned/sold boats in that age and price range and had no problems selling. Might be a slow time of the year to sell though? April and May are the best times to sell IMHO.

Cash or cashier's check written to you.
I have accepted personal checks B4 just because I trust too many people, but I know how to find them if anything goes wrong wink.gif