• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Opener 2010: Where and why?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sledneck, I was referring to the lake not the Landing! Ha! We rarely fish among more than 8-10 boats. Quality fishing without the rodeo! It don't get much better than this! 2009 & 2008 opening morning "eyes"

Logansalmost30inchWalleye02-1.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

I will be in Ottertail COunty. Either Pelican Lake, or Pelican River, or Lake Seven. I have been on Pelican last few years for opener, but might hit Seven, because it will be warmer than usual this year. Great Lake, but very very clear and cold water. typically dont do well there till 2 weeks after openr. Then On to Sallie and Mellissa during the day over in Becker County. Sunday is undecided, mabye 10 mile.

ill be on the st. louis river & bay.its close to home & fun to fish.if, & a big if, we cant find em there then its NW of duluth to some local lakes.probably head inland anyway after awhile unless we're nailin em.