• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help me Rick

mistermom

Hey Rick!

I can't ever get into the chat room. Every time I get stuck at: Connect: hostfishingmn. com contacted. waiting for reply... But nothing happens. I've left it for more than an hour once and still nothing happened.

It's not a huge deal; but the fact that I can't get in makes me want in that much more. Thanks sir!

mistermom

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 08-28-2002).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Make sure you have Java enabled in your browser and that it's IE 5.5 or higher.

Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you.

Let me know how it goes please.

Thanks Rick!

I looked at a bunch of technical dump that I don't understand. My conclusion is that I have a very weak cup of Java (1.1.5 '96-'97 netscape version). So I think if I ever want to chatter I'm gonna have to upgrade. What thinks you?

mistermom

Hey Dave!

Sorry that ain't it. I really am a mistermom. No work but housework. Thats why I'm such a whiz on a computer! Well, I can type anyway.

mistermom

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 08-28-2002).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Yip,
that old version of Netscape just won't cut it for these new-fangled gadgets.

Thanks MNice and gte!
I do need all the money I can get. I fish. In our situation it just makes more sense for me to stay home.

I don't have cable or dsl yet. I guess you could burn me a copy. That would be great. I don't know exactly what that means. But it sounds good. I have about a 4 year old Imac that my friend Terry calls a toy.

mistermom