• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cheese Curds for Breakfast

DARK30

Went to the Fair yesterday to see whats new on a stick...If they can put it on a stick...they will! The only thing they need yet is "Kitten On A Stick" in honor of PETA.

I did the usuall...Eat,Go to the DNR building,Eat,Go to Machinery Hill,Eat,Go the Animal Barns,Eat,Go to the Midway,Eat go back to the DNR building etc. Theres a nice Flathead in the fish pond this year....Must go close to 20lbs....That reminds me, I need to catch some more bait.

The people.....You can just sit and watch people! I also wanted to pet Raven again this year but she wasn't there yesterday...Neither was that guy she hangs out with...Uh, Ron something.

Anybody else doing the Fair?

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Went to the fair last thurs. (eve.) Saw Williams and Ree (LMAO!!) Went to the fair last night also. Favorite food: Foot long hot dogs (skin-on) with onions. Hope to return to the fair Mon. for the stock car race. No cheese curds for me thanks.

Maybe Dark should open a booth that sells catfish on a stick, or maybe sucker on a stick. I also heard crawdads could be good on a stick, if you do them right! Yeh, I here what your saying about the DNR pond. If it wasn't for that my girlfriend would never get me to go.

I did try the maccoroni on a stick. That wasn't to bad.

Be back soon.