• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cindy Memorial Celebration

Well I think we've finally got most of Cindy's Celebration together. A
few details left to work out but all in all it's a go. Her Celebration
is scheduled for Sunday September 8th (Cindy's Birthday) at around noon.
It will be held at St. Bernards Catholic Church (210 Church St E) here
in Cologne.

All friends and family are invited.

After church, if you so desire, we can all head down to Cindy's favorite
watering hole for a libation or two in her honor and maybe some eats.
FYI.... GREAT burgers!!!

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

Dan,

Unfortunately many of us will be up on Big Pine fishing the last L.E.T.'S event of the season and won't be able to make it. frown.gif

I will, however, be there in spirit and remember there's always an open seat in my boat for you.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

Howdy All...

I'm sorry that some of you won't be able to make Cindy's Celebration. You will be missed. Seeing that it is the last L.E.T.'s event, I know Cindy will understand.

I would still like to meet each and everyone of you fine people. So let me throw out an idea and see what you think.

A small (or large) get-together (in Cindy's honor of course) for the people that won't be able to make it on September 8th. Nothing fancy or formal, just a gathering of friends. Maybe spark up a grill or two. A few of your favorite cold ones. Good conversation. Good company. Good music. She really liked that sort of thing. Probably still does!! smile.gif We can work out the details as far as when and where as we go along. Maybe even have it right in our backyard around a bonfire. (Skeeters permitting)

What do ya think?

Dan

------------------
[email protected]

I would enjoy that, as well, because I'm gone all but one weekend in Sept.

I'm hoping that we'll get a chance to meet each other on Mille Lacs on the 14th (D-man's Launch Adventure).....that will be my only chance to raise a glass and pay respects in person.

Looking forward to the honor of meeting you, Dan.

Surface,

Directions are in PWaldows first post at the top!
Dan, I wish I could make it!

If your ever interested in hooking up for a day of fishing on the Miss or streams down my way, feel free to get a hold of me!
You have an open invitation!

Jim W

Howdy All!!!

Well Cindy's Celebration has come and gone. It was WONDERFUL!!!! A small turn out, mostly from my side of the family that couldn't make the funeral in Illinois. As well as Cindy's friends from her present job and even past positions dating back close to 10 years. To say the church was FILLED with love would be the understatement of the year.

After the celebration mass, we all moved out to the parking lot where we released balloons with small notes containing an email address. So you folks north-north east of Cologne, keep your eyes peeled. Then it was over to J&D's 212 Club for food and libations.

We tipped a glass and talked of Cindy. One round was dedicated as being from our FM family. (I trust jose gold was a good choice? A Cindy favorite)

I would like to publicly thank EVERYONE who help bring this to reality. Ya done good!!! REAL GOOD!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY!!! We all love you!!!

Dan

handout.jpg

------------------
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Dan97 (edited 09-08-2002).]