• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The sight is SCreeeeamin' - Thanks Rick!

Grabs

I want to thank Rick, the sponsers, and everyone who buys things from this site for the upgraded server that was added! The site loads immediately now, and many other things like the light bulbs working again and our logins being remembered so we don't have to type them each time we post...all of these things making viewing the site that much better!

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this site!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-15-2002).]

hmmm i didn't realize that there was things not working here! i am just so impressed with this sight as compared to any others i check, that i for get to check on the little things. Rick is doing an awesome job, and this sight is the greatest. if we lost this thing we would really be looking for a shrink!!! thanks Rick!! del