• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lura Lake, Please help!!!

Hi guys. Well I need some help. I am taking a buddy and his wife out fishing this weekend, and they want to go to Lura, and catch some Bass. Problem is, I have never fished Lura before, and I don't even know where to start. This will be one of his last fishing trips before the baby arrives, and I want it to be good. The thing is she likes Bass fishing almost as much as him. I've heard Lura has some nice Bass fishing, but that's all the info I have. It's not my first choice, but that's where they want to go, and it's his trip. Any info would be greatly appreciated, like some good spots to fish, so I don't spend all day eliminating dead water, lures, presentations, and time of day, thanks guys, and gals, this site rocks....

------------------
<<<BigBassFreak: The Man Of A Million Casts, and that still isn't enough, KEEP CASTING>>>

BigBassFreak, you may want to repost this in the south central mn forums, maybe some one there can give you the info you want, I have fished lura for walleyes and have cought a few bass so they are in there. ricbak