• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

They finally got him......

Wannabe--

Have you read the entire thread? Do you not understand that these cats are in fact dangerous? And finally, take it easy on the police officers...Somebody has to pull the trigger and thank goodness it was the law and not some crazy! I truly hate the fact that people are ignorant enough to harp on the authorities in instances like this. ITS THEIR JOB.

--Hawks

Stupid people will forever remain stupid until one of their's falls victim then they jump the fence, very quickly.

It just comes down to one question: "Man or beast?".

I know tree huggers will view beasts the equal of men, sometimes higher, but let's not forget that man comes first.

Spike , I must have you on the ropes your repeating yourself !!! wink.gif I could think of worse punishment than fishing!!

------------------
...Hail The Flashlight King....

Spike , I must have you on the ropes your repeating yourself !!! wink.gif I could think of worse punishment than fishing!!

------------------
...Hail The Flashlight King....