• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

mn dnr outdoorswoman

walleyequeen

Anyone know what guide service is guiding this trip?
Mcquiods Lodge on Mille Lacs Lake, Isle, MN

Description:
Course details: Join us at Mc Quiods Lodge for six hours of fishing on one of Minnesota’s premier walleye lakes. This will be a private launch trip for our group, all fishing equipment is furnished. Anyone who wishes to stay overnight and enjoy an additional day on the lake, McQuiods has lodging available. "You must have a current MN fishing license."
Course dates and times: June 15

I believe they will have a launch pilot....not necessarily a guide.

Post this on the Mille Lacs thread and I'm sure that D-MAN can give you the skinny on the best guides for the area. The launches are a giant pontoon boat that a dozen or more people try to fish off of.....

Unless you're going with your own large group of friends to socialize and drink, I would definately recommend a more personal guide or even going out on your own and trying your luck.

------------------
-------------------------
BASS SEASON IS UPON US.
Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy.
-------------------------