• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Walleye Trail Results

SpringerGuy

The first event of the MWT season is in.
please follow this link for results-

www.polebender.com

The water temps last Sunday were 10 to 15 degrees colder than last year when we weighed 198 walleyes in one day. This year the teams had to work hard for their fish. After a few days of warm weather you will want to be on Lake Benton. There are a lot of big walleyes in this lake just waiting to turn on.

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 05-23-2002).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Sorry Tom,
MWT links are authorized.

They are sponsored by FishingMinnesota.com

My fault too guys, I forgot to thank Fishing Minnesota.com for there sponsorship.

Thanks for the sponsorship. Without companies like FishingMinneosta.com, putting on a tournament series would be as tough as the walleye bite has been this season.

------------------
Tom Miller
Tournament Director
Minnesota Walleye Trail
www.polebender.com

Tom, glad to hear the field is filled out. I think that reflects the great, ejoyable program you guys are running for the low, medium, to highly skilled fisherperson.
Mike Phelps