• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lead core line

This is the first season I have had a reel full of lead core line. So far, I can't figure out why there aren't more people who use it. I have used it on Mille lacs and some other smaller lake and have had nothing but good luck with it. But Like I said, i'm a rooky with it and still in the experimental stages of the process. I'd like to know if anybody knows of situations when leadcore is the most efficient way to go, And some tips wouldn't hurt either, Pros and cons? The precision trolling guide helps but there are some things it just cant tell you.

Bigguns3,

I spooled up a rod with leadcore last night. I saw too many opportunities to use it last year, but wasn't rigged up for it. I'm looking forward to giving it a try this year.
Scoot