• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Stickers

I hate to be so pushy but where the hecks the FM stickers everybody was talking about. I would like to meet some people on the water before the seasons over. I figured I should support the site. The stickers are probably the only thing this college boy can afford.

I have another suggestion. How about a patch that anyone can sew or iron on to anything that they want to? I like that idea personally a lot. What does everyone else think. That way you can still wear that favorite jacket, shirt, shorts, whatever and still show your support to FM.com. Sound like a good idea, anyone? Rick, your thoughts please.

------------

Hey! Your bobbers gone! shocked.gif

If you go a page back and look under "Fishing MN Hats", you'll see that Rick advised the stickers would be available 2-3 weeks from the 5th of May. That puts it right about now, so I bet we'll hear something soon.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The stickers are here and should be available for purchase in the next few days.

The stickers are very nice looking. Patches will be a ways down the road. It's not in the plans for year.

Rick, There will be a fair gathering of FM groupies at Lake Vermillion next weekend for the League Fishing...Would it be possible for someone to bring some decals & hats for the others to purchase??

I'll see what I can do to get them up there for you.

A fair number were ordered over the weekend.

They were all shipped today. You may have yours tomorrow or the next day.

Please let us know what you think of the decals

Nice work on the decals! I will order a couple once I get around to it, maybe tommorow?!?!
Thanks Rick!

------------------
Get wet, get muddy, get birds!

BFJ and others,

I will have a bunch of the FM stickers up on Vermilion. $2.99 a set. You can put them on your boat Sat a.m. smile.gif

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Pwaldow123 (edited 05-28-2002).]

I got mine today!They look great on both of my boats.I thought they might not show so well on my green jon boat but with the white outline they show up great!They will even work great on the white part of my other boat!

Finally got off my rear and put my new Fishing Minnesota stickers on my boat today. I was kinda shocked at how nice they look!

Here's a couple of FYI's so you don't have to buy another set for the same boat (like I almost did!):

They stick real well, so make sure you've got them where you want them before you let go! I had the best luck when I removed the lower portion of the backing first and held onto the thin upper strip while positioning. The thin strip can be removed after the bottom part is stuck on.

Also, any trapped air bubbles can be "let out" by poking the bubble with a pin and pressing the air out.

I know it's not rocket science, but it almost seemed like it today.

See you on the water!

[This message has been edited by huskminn (edited 06-03-2002).]