• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anything near Belle Plaine?

DARK30

Hi Zenchef, Welcome to the board! Checkout the Minnesota River thred..Lots of info about your new home! I live in Bellle Plaine too.....I could show ya around if you want. ([email protected])

WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

hey all,

Just moved out to Belle Plaine(on hwy 169 between shakopee and mankato) from prior lake area. I loved Fish Lake last year, but I'm wondering if there are any good bass/panfish lakes in this area. Also i'm just getting into the fly fishing thing and lovin' it. Did Cannon River on trout opener this year(on the only 80 degree plus day this year). Does the Minnesota River have any decent fishing in my neck of the woods? And I've seen some small lakes on maps in this area but don't know the names or if they are simply leech farms. Any insights/hints would be greatly appreciated.

Fish On!
zenchef