• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Headed out there this weekend. I know there must be fish in there if all 50 fish were caught for the tourney!! I will have to send the camera down to see what i find. I will report back my findings. Are there any size to any of the game fish out there? (pike, eyes, bass) One weekend left!!

I also heard through the grape vine that the landing might possibly be closed this summer do to the low water and all the power loading causing the ramp to break up. We'll see.

There are signs there but many just ignore it. Hard to inforce with no one actully watching the ramp!! It would actually be good for the lake i think.

Just to bad that they had to pump the water out quite a few years back and then the Willow Dam near burkhardt being taken out has lowered the water table in the last 10 years i think. If they had done a little more research before all this, much could have been avoided. And of course lower than normal precip.

By the sounds of it i should have been fishing it about 15 years ago!! Man that would put me at 11 yrs old. Wow i don't think i had any patients at that age! Now i can stare down a hole for hours, my how things change!! Where did you used to fish out there by the way? I know its been a while but... PM if your willing to share.

Lake Update:

Pretty slow so far this year. Only a few keepers this year being caught. Very few people fishing compared to years past. Haven't tried tip-ups so not sure what the pike population is like. All the St. Croix county lakes seem to be slow this year. Just seems to be more and more frustrating out there. Fish are there they have just learned not to bite i guess!