• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Opener!!!!!!

Jim W

Hey All,

JUst wanted to extend my best wishes to all who plan to hit'er tonight at midnight and beyond!!

Remember to be couteous of others and respectful of the fishery while on the water!!

MAY YOUR RODS BEND HARD!!!!!

PS> I imagine there will be tons of interesting reports that I am looking forward to reading!!

Jim W

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Good Luck everyone.

For my money I'd be betting on shallow males in the post spawn mode. Get on the smaller, shallower, murkier lakes and work the shallow spawning areas. Be stealthy, cast jigs, slow moving cranks (rattlin shads), or slip bob. Just don't spook em out and some of you's will have a great opener.

The northern MN big and or deep lakes may not have had the walleye spawn or may be right in the middle of it.

Please let me know how wrong my prediction was right here.

Good Luck ALLL and
Goodfishin : )
Rick