• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

chat

Ely Lake Expert

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally will check in anytime after 10:00 pm up until 1:00 am or so. The chat room is always open, perhaps Dave your work computer won't allow you to open it.

Shouldbefishn sorry to hear that you got skunked on your trip. I guess that's what happens when you stay up all night chatting. You can't catch fish if your sleeping in the boat.

See you all in the chat room.

---------

Hey! Your bobbers gone! shocked.gif

Yep, I can see how this could be addictive.

If I thought I could get away with it work....

Hopefully I'll catch you guys some evening...can't tonight though...gotta prep my gear for Mille Lacs.

------------------
John K., a.k.a. wastewaterguru
Prior Lake, Minnesota

Hi to everyone, I haven't been on the site for a few weeks. The last couple days I have been in chat and seen no one. I am just curious if anyone is going in chat anymore. I am in it right now if anyone wants to talk a little.

Ely lake expert

I don't know what the deal is, but I can't ever get into the chat room. Every time I click on chat my computor sits there with a blank screen saying "fishing Minnesota contacted waiting for reply" on the bottom of the screen. I'd like to chat but can't seem to get through....

mistermom