• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which would you choose?

bigpike

Blaze orange jointed floating Rapala and No.5 chartreuse Shad Rap. Why? They provide versatility for a wide variety of fish and conditions.

However, I don't have to choose only 2, so my Husky Jerks, Countdowns, other floaters and Shad Raps, Fat Raps, Risto Raps, in silver, black, blue, fire tiger, etc., etc. will continue to get used.

I'd take a shad rap and a suspending type any day of the week. It gives you two different presintations for almost any situation.

warroadfisherman

[This message has been edited by warroadfisherman (edited 05-05-2002).]

#5 SR in Crawfish and a #11 Original floater in Blue/white. These two baits and colors have been my best producers bar none.
Why?
A number of reasons. By choosing a "stick bait" and a "crankbait", not only would you get 2 distinctly different wobbles but you could also cover a wide variety of depths. As for the colors, the crawfish pattern will allow me to fish for both bass and walleye in both rivers and lakes, while the blue/white combo is a good all around color for almost all gamefish.

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail