• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cindy REALLY needs your help!!!

Dan97

Howdy Everyone...

Some of you may remember my post in the Ice fishing forum. Asking for prayers for my wife and best fishin' buddy.

Just when we thought we were getting the upper hand on the cancer, we found out it has spread to quite a few other places. None of the news we were given today was good, and the outlook is very bad.

Please, if you have some spare time, say a little prayer from my wife. We really need a miracle about now.

Thanks for listening......Dan

(Rick, again I apologize for my personal use of the forum. But we need all the help we can get.)

------------------
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Dan97 (edited 05-03-2002).]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,

There is no need to apologize for this thread. I think just about everyone that is a member of this site responded to your last post and I'm sure they haven't forget you in there prayers. I know I haven't. Guess we will all have to pray a little harder.

Sorry to here your update frown.gif. My previous offer still stands.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

May God's light shine on Cindy and Dan.

Please God, carry them through this. I know you will walk with them every step on their difficult journey.

Cindy,
my heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you and Dan. If there is anything, and I mean anything at all I can do, please ask and I will do my best to accomplish it.

Would you like a little Retreat Vacation? I can line one up for both of you.

Please call on me. I would be honored to help.

Dan and Cindy Take the time you have left together to love one an other.
My wife and children are asleep right now. Im going to go and give them a kiss. I really love them and will never take them for granted. Best wishes to both of you. frown.gif

Hebrews 4:16

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

My thoughts and prays are with you and your entire family.

May God grant you strength, hope, and serenity, in this time of turmoil.

God Bless,

ED

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300
[email protected]
http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

Dan & Cindy, Please know that you have many friends out here pulling for you. My dad is currently in the hospital, and early in the week it looked like it was over. But on Thursday he made a 180 degree turn to the surprise of the doctors and things look good for now. So keep thinking positive, and know that we are all praying for you. Good luck and I hope to see you out in a boat soon.

Dan and Cindy,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and all of your family. Never give up hope, always try to think positive, and never underestimate the impossible. God's hands work in mysterious ways sometimes. God Bless!!

Good Luck,
Rusty

Dan and Cindy;
I'm sorry to hear of this latest news. Both of you are in mine and my families thoughts. We wish you both strength and courage. -nunzio and family

Dan,
I'm very sorry to hear of your wife Cindy's condition. It is very heart wrenching. My wife and I are praying for the both of you. Just hang in there buddy and hope for the best. Take care.

Jimmy

dan and cindy, i am sorry to hear the latest news. i can't possibly imagine what you two are going through, but i do have a wife and 3 kids. it makes you think. i don't pray very often, but you guys get one from me. some things just don't make sense. stay positive and hopeful. good luck--god bless
--------jigglestick---------

Dan and Cindy, so sorry to hear your latest news,you have received many wonderful support posts with prayer and Bible qoutations, I will also continue to pray to God in the name of His precious Son, Jesus for Cindy's full recovery. James 5:13-16. May God bless you both at this difficult time.