• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Trout

Matt D

I realize this is a Minnesota forum, but does anybody know a good "drive-to" lake in Ontario within an hour or two of Int.Falls/Ft.Frances with decent lake trout fishing?

Crow Lake ( sometimes called Crowduck ) is a very good trout lake, about an hour or so past International Falls. I have fished it summer and winter and done well.
Paul S

Lakes around the Atikokan area are very good for Lakers. Crystal, Pickeral, Brule... the list goes on. 1 1/2 hours away from the falls. Average fish is 10lbs.
Good luck.

------------------
Kupcho's Guide Service
Upper Red, Winnie, Blackduck Area
http://fishingminnesota.com/blackduck/
Phone:(651) 426-1545
E-mail: [email protected]

hey gullgide, I have a place on clearwater and never fish trout there, but have some luck in pipestone, early in year slender is the best bet. been going there for thirty years and just moved to brainerd from oklahoma.