• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$100 PRIZE - Millennium Lure

To all of you bass anglers out there or even some of you who prefer goggle-eyes who use crankbaits. This might sound a little like a commercial, but since not many people have heard of these baits, I just want all of you to hear all about them.
I just got back from Beaver Lake in Arkansas during the FLW event last week. While I was there I got the chance to field test some lures by Millennium Lures Inc. I have never heard of them so I was a little skeptical, but man was I immpressed the momment I opened the package.

You bass freaks will love these! They make everything you could need from spinnerbaits, jigs, all types of crankbaits, topwaters, and a full line of plastics. All of their baits that I fished with had great actions and their hardbaits have great finishes. Their Lookalike Series of baits look exactly like real baitfish. The hardbait Lookalike Series baits have a thin rubber coating to make them even feel real to the fish.

Millenium Lures soft baits, called Bass Candy, offer something that I have never seen or tried in soft plastics. They have a sour taste to them just like sour candy. The fish in Beaver Lake seemed to like it being it was the only thing I caught fish on!
They offer everything from floatworms to lizards and tubes. Everything a serious bass buster needs.

Give these baits a try I know they will catch bass and I'm sure you will be just as impressed with them as I was. Good Luck and Tight Lines!

------------------
Adam Johnson
www.adamjohnsonfishing.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walleye anglers will also love the stick bait and rattle trap style cranks offered by Millennium. I have several iam going to pull on Mille Lacs. I havent seen a pattern like the ones on these baits, they are truly life-like. I also picked up some soft plastic baits from Millennium. Ive never used plastics for Walleyes, but when i saw the realistic Perch pattern on the fingerlings, i couldn't wait to pull one on a spinner or snap jig with it.

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

Hi All,
My new stuff from Millenium lures just arrived, the crankbaits look great and
are very well made. The new lookalike popper will soon be one of my favorite smallmouth lures. smile.gif

I"m also looking forward to throwing a
few of their spinnerbaits this season.
They should work great for smallmouth Bass and Northern pike as well.

Their soft plastics have a new taste combination that will make fish hold on longer, and that means your going to hook more fish. smile.gif

You can buy them right here at FM.

------------------
Terry Sjoberg
Ace guide service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
aceguideservice.com

[This message has been edited by guideman (edited 04-26-2002).]

I too have gotten a look at the Millenium lures. The 5" stickbait and the shad minnnow will be big here on Devils Lake for pike and walleyes for pitching into the shallows.

The illusion series has an incredible holographic finish in a wide assortment of patterns. I plan to loose several as soon as the water warms.

Several baitshops will be stocking them ASAP in this area.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The Millennium Lure site is not completely live yet. It should be in the next day or two.

Right now you can order what you can access on the site online, or you can order all of it through the toll free number on any of the click to order pages.

The site is located at:
http://millenniumlure.com/

Ok, I'll spill the beans too. I was hopeing to keep this all to myself just a bit longer.

Oh well?

The Millennium Rattlin' Shads are tearing up the post spawn walleye, pike, and SM bass for me on the Red as well as on other regional rivers.

Jigs = dinks frown.gif
Rattl'n Shads = piggy's smile.gif

A Very good rattle bait with cool realistic images and one extra tough finish.

I have been bashing them off rock, stumps, concreat, rebar, you name it I have been bashing it, and the finish is as good as if I just pulled them out of the box.

KEWL!

More on that latter, I blabbed WAY too much already!

wink.gif

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

Hello all,
I just got my hands on some of these baits and I can't wait to use them. Some of you who read this might think "He's just a forum guide/pro who is trying to sell the merchandise on the site", let me tell you that is not the case at all. Those of you who know me know that I will never endorse a product that I did not find to be the real deal. These lures appear to be just that....the real deal.
I have not fished with them as of yet, but just looking at them I get the feeling that these baits will be to open water fishing as the angle eye was to hard water.
These lures look like they are built to take a beating. Body and lip are molded together, not an insert or glue-on. The color selection is fantastic, and quite realistic. The rattle in the Rattlin Shad is one of the loudest on the market and the holographic colors on the Illusion Series baits are some of the best I've seen.
This weekend I will be giving these baits a real work out. I will then fill you in on the most important aspect on these lures.....their fish catching ability.

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail

Hi everyone,

Hot walleye baits:

I recommend the Ghost Minnow (similar to a shad rap, but with a tough holographic finish), The Stick Minnow, Fingerlings, Ringworms, and the Rattlin Shads for you walleye anglers.

You're going to love these baits. Very durable and the realistic baitfish look with big eyes is amazing not to mention the new taste built into the soft plastics.

You'll be hearing more about this hot new line of baits,I'm sure. Get yours today while supplies last.

You can see it all at:
http://millenniumlure.com

Dealer Inquiries Are Welcome

From an e-mail recieved from Mille lacs Area Guide Service:

"Another great weekend of fishing on Mille Lacs. With more stable and tolerable weather, there were a few more boats out than on the opener. The water temps were in the high 40's and the fish were biting. We started out Friday night trolling crankbaits.

I did very well on the new Millennium Stick Minnow in the Clown pattern. I outfished my partner's Perch Rapala by boating 13 walleyes to his 5.

So he's putting his order in today.

We caught 8 on bobbers and pulled Millennium crankbaits again after 8:30pm and boated another 11 fish.

We found some nice slot fish along the rock and marl transition on Sunday. We found them in 18-20 feet with the high sun. We pulled the Millennium crankbaits again Sunday night and it was just as productive as the previous nights.

All of our fish that came on cranks came out of 6 feet of water or less on the rocks.

I still have yet to get a Perch or get a Perch bite!! The bite should get even better as the water warms. Until next week, see ya at the access.
Derek Johnston
Mille Lacs Area Guide Service"

You can see the lures they were using here:
http://millenniumlure.com/c-stick-ill.html

For all of you guys/gals out there that tried to stock up on Clown shad raps before they were pulled, there is a better alternative. Millennium Lures makes the Illusion 4" Ghost Shad, Fat Bodied & Thin Bodied Crankbait in the Clown pattern and they are HOT! I had the opportunity to give them a try in side by side runs and the Millenium 4" Ghost Shads outperformed my old stand-bye.

This is the only pattern I have had the opportunity to try but in looking things over I can tell I have some quick favorites. Check them out!!ScottS

Ok everyone,
I need some pictures with Millennium Lures.

$100 sent to the person for the best picture sent in of fish caught with a Millennium Lure. The lure used needs to still be in their mouth. A little story of who caught it and the tactics used will be helpful as well.

As always, any pictures sent become the property of FishingMinnesota.com.

You can send it via e-mail using the "Contact Us" link below ([email protected]) or send it to:

Fishing Minnesota
Millennium Picture
326 E Rose St.
Owatonna, MN 55060

Rick,

Maybe you should set a time frame for the best fish.....

Must be received by ?????

Just a thought.

Any species, or best bass???

------------------
-------------------------
BASS SEASON IS UPON US.
Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy.

I'm expecting delivery of my first Millenium Lures tomorrow and the camera will be in the boat for the weekend!

I have a little theory about how to use those "Fingerlings"....hopefully my theory holds true and I'll have a photo for you.

Rick,

Do any metro retailers carry these yet?

How can I get some before 4 PM today? I know where the 7 pounders are sitting on Prior and I am not sure I can wait for a delivery before disturbing them.

Anyone gonna fish Prior tonight that wants to sell some green pumpkin lizards or black trick worms or any of the spinnerbaits?

By the way Rick, when they offer the trick worms in green pumpkin...I'll place an order for 8 or 10 bags.

Good Fishin to All......

------------------
BASS SEASON IS UPON US.
Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy.

Sorry guys but I am always skeptical of a "real image" or "holo-who-knows-what" bait. I have found that to be only a marketing gimmic, the fish can't tell the difference. Is Millenium Lures catching fish or fisherman... so far I see it catching more fisherman than fish. There is no such thing as a "secret lure". There is always something simular, cheaper, and just as effective if not more so. Those who don't beleive that have a bit to learn. Another thing, I see mostly admins endorsing these new baits as if they were sent from god. Just seems a little transparent thats all.

Ice Hole,

You're probably right that fancy finishes are often deployed to catch fishermen. But, knowing that you are an avid bass fisherman, you've got to admit their jigs and spinnerbaits look pretty darn good to man or beast.

Icehole,

I got some news for you. I would never endorse something that I feel is an inferior product, or just a marketing gimmick. This site is about anglers helping anglers have more fun. In my eyes that amounts to catching more fish. Like Eddy said "there's no miracle lure", that is absolutely correct. But day in and day out I will put those Millennium lures up against any other lure on the market.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

I'm like Ice Hole, skeptical. I won't even touch a product to promote personally unless I have a sample. Then it's time to test and a thorough test is what it gets.

I let some of the Forum Guide pros sample it with strict instructions. Try it and only speak the truth about it and what you find out.

Reputations are tough to come by and I'll be darned if I'm going to get a reputation for telling folks junk is good.

I guarantee you the admins(other than myself) and Forum Guide Pros have NO financial stake in what they are testing and most assuredly are giving you the straight scoop. They have jobs where their reputaion is their livelihood and to risk that for a lure would be foolish. Same goes for me.

The Forum Guide Pros who test it are on the water A LOT. Who better to test them than those who have seen it all. Best skeptics in the world.

Bottom line, Millennium Lure is the real deal and will take fish that have been educated to avoid the lures constantly thrown in their face (as well as the ones who haven't been educated).

Every fishing tool has a time and place and in my opinion, these lures will really begin to shine on the lakes when the water warms up.

Sorry wastewaterguru,
they aren't in stores yet, but dealers are being contacted right now. Heck, talk to your favorite bait shop and have them call us at:
(507) 595-2308.

Ice Hole,
good healthy skepticism is important. I would never lead you down the garden path.

Get some of the Millennium Lure tackle, you won't regret it.

Not only that, when the improvements come here, you can safely say you helped do it.

Take care and
GoodFishin : )
Rick