• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing MN hats!

Sarge

ya sarge i placed my order for the two hat deal and also a tee shirt on saterday afternoon cant wait to get them, hope they come as fast as the other guys have been gettin them. the price is definatly right. rick

Hey Rick--

After thinking about it for a week or so & reading the response of all the satisfied customers I just ordered up the 2 hat set, a t-shirt & sweatshirt. smile.gif It looks like some nice "quality" gear! I will also report back after I receive my order & I'm sure I'll be satisfied & proud to wear them while out on the water! grin.gif Thanks a bunch!!!

Later..... cool.gif Dugan!!!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi Valv,
just give a call to the number listed on the page and I'm sure you can arrange pick-up in Kilkenny.

Jozie-Dugan,
Looking forward to your response.

Im coming up on the 15th, heading to Blackduck. I could stop by and pick up an order at Kilkenny if that is allowable. Also, I looked through your product line and I did not see any decals for FishingMinnesota as yet. When will you have them? I would like to have one on each side of my boat. Thanks. Can't wait for the 15th!!

------------------
YAHOOOO!!!

Hi Steve,
just go to the order page, order your hats by phone and let them know you want to pick it up there and when.

Decals should be in someitme within the next 2-3 weeks.

Why not get both?

The only long sleeved item we have right now is the Sweatshirt. It is heavy duty and looks darn good too.