• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing MN hats!

Sarge

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We should have the hats in a couple of days. I have the two hats pictured and they are really nice. Of course, I'm biased.

But really, it's a nice job and they're top qaulity hats.

Shortly, we will also have the Fishing Minnesota sweatshirts, T-shirts and the Blue Denim short sleeved shirts. We have those in stock now, it's just a matter of getting them up so all the FM visitors can get theirs.

We are also working on jackets. Hope to have those within the next 4-6 weeks.

We have some other items coming, but I'll let you know about those as we get geared up.

Get on over to:
http://fishingmn.com/sportgood.html and be one of the first to get your FM hats.

Let's wear our colors guys!!!

Are those good looking boxer shorts in as well? LOL

Sarge, you must be buying me one if your ordering two of the same color? I am surprised you could afford one after all of those raps you lost Saturday!LOL

Actually, I should be buying yours, since you saved 3 of my raps!!

Really now, those hats are indeed fine looking!!! Can't wait for the rest of the gear!!!.....coffee mugs, boxer shorts,toothbrush, sleeping bags, Just kidding around!

Order them hats people while supplies last!!
Might as well get your new "lucky hat" from the site you spend the most time on eh?

Jim W

Hi CaptnJosh,
raingear is definitely on the list.

Right now, the Authentic Fishing Minnesota Blue Denim Shirts, Sweatshirts, and T-shirts are ready for you to view.

Again, they can be seen at:
http://fishingmn.com/sportgood.html

Check them out.

We can use everyones support to help maintain and improve FishingMinnesota.com.

Please do your part and grab some quality gear today.

Hi Rick: Just ordered 2 blue caps and a denim shirt but something is going on with the site. When you order a shirt it gives you a box for size but only a check mark works in it then you have to go to adjust account and click on the item and order the size you want. I have a web site also and I know how it goes - there is always something! Hey do we get 2 blue caps for $28.95? The green just don't match my boat! grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

Hi FishingPhyl,
you ordered right as I was fixing the size option. It works great now.

You will also get the two Blue hats per your request.

Thanks, you were the first to order one of the shirts.

We really appreciate the support.

Hi Rick- Sorry in advance for this rather odd question, I know it depends on head size but will the hats fit snugly on the head. Most hats I come across either have the big bulgy fronts to them or fit nice and snug all the way around. If I knew it would fit real good, I will definately order one! They really look nice. I especially like the placement of the star, I bet if you put a dot in the center of the star it would be right on top of where I live wink.gif Thanks, LaVoi

Well i just ordered some shirts and a sweatshirt.I will be styling on the water!!I ordered some hats a little while ago and can't wait till they show up.I wonder how they will fit a fishhead. grin.gif

Hey Rick-
I just took a look at the new hat logo. Cool! I wouldn't change a thing. I especially like the fact that a WALLEYE gets the distinction of being on the hat. I'm sure a lot of thought went into the marketing aspects and you soon realized you wouldn't sell as many hats with a BASS pictured. wink.gif
Could you design another hat with a crappie on it? Thanks, TROY

I intend to order a couple of hats. But how about a nice bright sticker that can be applied to a boat or bumper so when out on the lake or river we can identify other Fishing Minnesota characters, for lack of a better word. (hate to get edited)hehehe Maybe you already have one and I haven't seen it. Being from Iowa I would love to be out on the lake up there some time and meet up with any of you guys. The sticker could break the ice so to speak. And in case someone is listening, I would even pay for it. See you on the water.

YAHOOOO!!!

These hats will fit snug, loose, tight or however you like it.

It has an adjustable Fabric strap that allows you to fit it exactly to your head.

The Logos do look really good and the shirts are pretty cool as well.

Thanks for the support of FishingMinnesota.com

Still looking for more help from all of you loyal FM users. I promise to work hard for you and will continue to improve FM.com for your enjoyment.

just go to:
http://fishingmn.com/sportgood.html and show your support by picking up a little gear.

Thanks Again, we really appreciate YOU!!!!

As a matter of fact,
we do have some 4"x14" stickers ordered. You can place them on your bumpers, boats, or windows. I haven't seen them yet, but if the artwork is any indication, they should be pretty cool.

They will go in sets of two for $3.95. I'd love to give them away, but they've set us back a bundle.

Also, don't forget those Shore Anglers Companions. Very handy tool for those of you who enjoy bank fishing.

You can see what we have now as well as things added in the future by going to:
http://fishingmn.com/sportgood.html

Thanks everyone, we really appreciate the postive comments and support.

Should be an interesting summer when we can start identifying Fishing Minnesota Community members out on the lakes.

When you get your gear, caps, clothing, please let us know what you think about it here.

Hey Rick!

I just noticed the hats, and shirts!! They look out of control! I am going to place an order for both hats and shirts, but I do have a question! Would it be possible to have whoever did the embroidery on the shirts add names or etc.. Let me know! Keep up the great work!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

WOOO HOOOOO!
I got my hats and my shirts today.I am wearing them right now.The caps fit a fishhead great.Snug and wont slip off my slippery head!My wife remarked that the embroidery was very nicely done.I almost look to good wearing my new FM gear.My river rat buddies will think I have gone yuppie.Guess I will just have to knock out another tooth and let my beard grow another couple inches just to make up for dressing so good!

Hi Cory,
We thought of having that option available, but the costs seemed too high. When we locate a place that can handle it at a reasonable cost, we will add that option, but that may be quite a while yet.

It is possible to add your name now. We would have to ship the shirt back to the embroidery company and pay an additional fee to have it sewn on, then have it shipped to you. So additional shipping and embroidery fees would have to be added..

It might be easier just to get the clothing, bring it to your local embroidery outfit and have them do it. I'll bet there is one near you.

Hey Dennis-I told you they were nice.

Pwaldow, we always try to ship things same day we get the order so you have your goods within 1-3 days. We really appreciate everyones support.

If you haven't ordered yours, please do. We need all the help we can get. We really want to improve the services and info you receive here, FREE to all.

Hey Rick: I received my caps and denim shirt today. The caps are great and the shirt is AWESOME! Thanks for the great service. Now if it would just warm up so I could show off my shirt without a winter jacket over it!

------------------
Phyl

If these are the same hats that I've been lucky enough to wear for awhile now they are awesome! They can be fit right snug so they dont blow off and they stand up good, dont fall apart like cheepies do. Wash them up and they still look good! I figure mines got another two seasons on it easy..Good stuff Rick!! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie