• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NIGHTCRAWLER SIGHTINGS!

DARK30

I WAS JUST OUTSIDE AND DARN NEAR TRIPPED OVER THEM IN THE YARD...BIG JUICY CRAWLERS LAYING ALL OVER THE PLACE! HOW MUCH ARE CRAWLERS AGAIN TO BUY? WHERE DO THE ONES THEY SELL COME FROM?

SPRING IS HERE! WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

When you collect them put them in a 5 qt. ice cream bucket witha few small air holes in the top. I cut cardboard a little smaller than the bucket until it is about 3/4 full of cardboard and soak the cardboard in water until it comes apartdrain off the excess water place the cardboard in the pail and place the crawlers on top of the cardboard and they will crawl into the cardboard absorb water and eat the cardboard the sick or streached ones will stay on top discard them, and place them in the basement refrigerator next to the fishing beer and you will not forget them change cardboard when you notice a little mold starting to grow or every month or so they will be in good shape for a long time I put 10 to 12 dozen per container

Hey DoubleUcubed, I'm gonna have to look you up this summer some time and hit Kandi with ya! You know my folks are just a mile south of Lake Lillian. I'll be fishing opener with some old friends on Elizabeth again this year.

WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Dark, we'll have to do that. Curious about who you fish with on Eliz.? I alway's head up there on the afternoon of opener to the get together at "Droopy's". They usually have a cook out and as you would say a "smartfire"!!

just don't freeze them. I like useing cardboard because they are not nearly as messy with dirt and they are very easy to get out of the cardboard lift up a paper and there's one all straight and easy to grab.