• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clam Flowage Fishing Reports

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been out there but we were driving home yesterday from the in-laws and saw cars on Lake Magnus in Richardson, cars on Beaver Dam in Cumberland and cars on Shell Lake. Some lakes have a lot of slush and are kind of touch and go so I'd be pretty careful out there.

well was hoping to get a chance to go out fishing with you yet this winter but I think thats is going to have to wait until next winter. Well I have a camper up on the flowage ya can always look me up there.

I think you're talking about the one at the end of Lonestar Rd, right? We'll give that one a try, heading over there this afternoon.

Fished there Friday and after drilling about 50 holes, finally found them. They bit fast and furious until a northern came along and almost got away with one of my poles. Only caught one more after that. Ended up with 8 from 9" to 13" and missed at least that many more.

Thank you for the welcome note. Wasn't on the lake last weekend. Spent the afternoon sighting in the Grandson's new 17MM rifle. I thought for sure I would have seen more action going on across from Big Mike's on lower Clam. The most we saw moving on the north end of the upper lake was the few ice racers in front of Jed's.

I was out from Cumberland point on Tuesday and got nothing. I was only there for around an hour but there was only 4 vehicles out there and no one seemed to be doing anything. Ice was good though, no slush. There was a group of shacks out in the deeper hole so maybe the crappies are moving in there in the evenings, I didn't stick around to find out.

I was out there on Sunday for about an hour. Caught 2 decent crappies and a few nice gills. Snapped off on something big too.. Then we pulled a guy with a suburban out of the ditch on the road going into the Cumberland Access.. There is a bad corner there where 2 people went in the ditch in 2 days.. Be careful and good luck

Ryan