• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks Rick....

I just wanna say a big thank you to Rick the wonderful administrator of this site, this is the first quality site I've been on that I can get questions answered. The MN DNR is the only other page that I've found that's decent, but it still gets smoked by this site.... so thanks Rick... I'd be way more lost without this site.

I too agree that this site is wonderful!

Rick has worked hard over the past couple years, ensuring fishingminnesota.com is a friendly and educational place to visit.

Occasionally, people forget how to handle themselves on the site, but more often than not, it remains clean, informative and fun!!

I too thank Rick!

Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

i too think this is a great place to spend sometime when not on the water.

i do have one Q though.....

with all the time spent making this place the great place it is....Do you still have time to fish?

Monty

Well said!

Great Job Rick.

And thank you for a great place to ramble on about fishing and related outdoor events.

Keep it up!

Keep your jig horizontal.

PCG

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kudos.

Unfortunately I do not get much time to fish with all the work that goes on behind the scenes.

As a matter of fact, I haven't been able to visit the forums since Tuesday because of the work load.

The folks to really thank are our most excellant Forum Guide Pros. They maintain the quality of their forums, answer questions and try to keep things fun.

The following truly go above and beyond to keep Fishing Minnesota moving ahead:
A big thanks goes to-Toad, GullGuide, Jim W, and Pwaldow.

Now don't think the other Forum Guide Pros don't work hard to help everyone, because they do. It's just that the Forum Guide Pros above have taken on a lot of extra work behind the scenes to help everyone have a better experience.

If you check out the Events where anglers actually get together these guys are instrumental in putting it together. Not to mention also keeping the forums interesting, fun, and friendly.

Participate in an event and you will come away with a new appreciation of what fishing fun is.

Trout Day is coming up soon. E-mail Jim W if you would like to participate or work with him. You'll enjoy the day and if you want to help him, the rewards could be more than you bargained for.

Thanks again for the Kudos.

It's nice to read them when I'm sitting here just plugging away, while you guys are fishing smile.gif