• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2002 FishingMN/L.E.T.S. Fishing League

GullGuide

It would be very nice to have more marine radio communications than cell phones during these events. I have dropped one too many $250 cell phones in the water!

I will have one by the time the first event roles around. You will be able to tell which boat I am, I am getting the 24' antenna so I can keep tabs on all you guys!LOL-ScottS

We still have room for 3 more teams. Come and out and join us for fun times, great food (pwaldow123) and information. It's like signing up for one of those expensive on-the-water seminars with a little competition and a whole lot of fun thrown in. We all made quite a few new friends last year, and this year should not be any different.
See ya on the water!!

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail