• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS LAKE 6th Annual Ice Fishing Contest Saturday, February 27th

Bass Lake Noon – 3 p.m. • Pre-registration 9 a.m. • Somerset, Wisconsin

Adults Division $30.00 a Hole Youth Division $10.00 a Hole (15 yrs. and younger) 100% volunteer contest, All proceeds go to youth athletics, Average less than 2000 participants, On ice Parking

Check the web for details

1 2010 DODGE RAM 1500 4 WHEEL DRIVE PICKUP

2 5 DAY CANADIAN FISHING TRIP FOR 2

3 MarCum FLASHER VX1-PRO

4 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

5 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

6 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

7 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

8 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

9 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

10 MarCum FLASHER VX1-PRO

11 COUNTRY SPASH TICKET PKG

12 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

13 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

14 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

15 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

16 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

17 MarCum FLASHER VX1-PRO

18 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

19 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

20 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

21 COUNTRY SPASH TICKET PKG

22 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

23 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

24 MarCum FLASHER VX1-PRO

25 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

26 REMMINGTON 870 EXPRESS SHOTGUN

27 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

28 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

29 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

30 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

31 COUNTRY SPASH TICKET PKG

32 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

33 MarCum FLASHER VX1-PRO

34 REMMINGTON 870 EXPRESS SHOTGUN

35 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

36 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

37 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

38 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

39 COUNTRY SPASH TICKET PKG

40 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

41 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

42 MarCum FLASHER VX1-PRO

43 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

44 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

45 REMMINGTON 870 EXPRESS SHOTGUN

46 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

47 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

48 ESKIMO SHARK Z71 ICE AUGER

49 QUICKFLIP2 ICE SHELTER

50 WILD (4) TICKET PACKAGE

Yaaahooooo.... I just won the pre-registration contest. A remington 870 Shotgun. That just made my day.

Congratulations Andy! I'll have to get out to the lake this weekend with the camera and the Vex and drill some holes to check depths and see what the fish situation looks like.

I will be attending again this year. It is always a blast out there, and a great chance at prices! I won the truck two years ago and my brother in law's fiance won it last year. Trying to keep it in the family 3 years in a row!

Yeah I am pretty sure no one will try that again. It would be pretty stupid, especially with the lie detector disclaimer.

I just came back from checking out the lake, I'll be putting the contest in the same place as last year even though the water is a little shallower. The NW corner is about 3 feet, the center is from 5'-12' and the SE corner is about 26'. We have been stocking $1000 dollars in 8"-10" walleyes for the last few years and the Lake Association has been matching it. The population of eyes getting caught on the lake has been steadily improving, Pike have been hitting on tip ups all the way down to 1' of water. Good Luck to everyone, see you there.

Had a great time once again this year and the weather was AWESOME!!! Came home winning an ice auger!! Almost everyone in our group placed and brought home great prizes. Thanks to all those that helped donate, sponsored, or bought the prizes.

thellcon, How many people were individual people registered this year? How many holes were bought? How many holes were drilled? Also wanted to say you guys put on a great show, thanks and we will see you next year!!!!

Had a great time once again this year and the weather was AWESOME!!! Came home winning an ice auger!! Almost everyone in our group placed and brought home great prizes. Thanks to all those that helped donate, sponsored, or bought the prizes.

thellcon, How many people were individual people registered this year? How many holes were bought? How many holes were drilled? Also wanted to say you guys put on a great show, thanks and we will see you next year!!!!

We have not finished the final numbers yet I'll post them when they come in. We never really know how many holes get drilled but before set up I do the math for rows of holes at 10' apart and 10' between holes and set up for a minimum of 4000. An interesting note on our contest is we don't ask for donations we buy all the prizes including the truck, we can only do this because it's a 100% volunteer effort from the planning to the clean up. Thanks to everyone who attended and I hope to see everyone again next year.

WOW!!

Thanks for the info so far. Can't wait to hear the final numbers. Never would have guessed that you purchase all of the prizes including the truck, I would have guessed that would have been donated or partially donated. Is there any other interesting notes about your group or the contest?