• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FREE TRIP for one to NW ONTARIO

DGTAYLO

I won a free 7 day, 6 night stay at Naughty Pines Fish Camp located on Wegg Lake, English River System in NW Ontario, Canada that needs to be used this year. The certificate is for one individual but the minimum party size is 2 guests.

The value of the certificate is $750.00. I am unable to use this myself and IT IS transferable. This includes Cottage/Private rental Unit, Boat and motor rental usage, marine fuel for rental outboard motor, bait and water Boat-in transportation from pick up point. Their HSOforum is NPFISHCAMP.COM

Anyone interested contact me via my e-mail address of [email protected]

I am not charging anything for this, other than a recap of how the trip was. First come , first serve. I will post a reply if someone takes this.

[This message has been edited by Pwaldow123 (edited 03-11-2002).]

No offense friend, but your not the first that has received a "winners" notification from NAughty Pines. In fact I have seen this same offering in a fishing magazine offering the same certificate. SOrt of a half legged attempt at marketing, but it would be a fun place to fish. Lot's of walldogs!!!

Jim W