• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COLD BAD! WARM GOOD!

Beckman

I saw the opposite post on the ice fishing forum. Does anybody else agree with me. I'm sick of ice, at least let it get above freezing so we can get the boat out on the rivers.

Sorry guys I am gonna have to disagree. I like this late ice crappy fishing. As far as I am concerned, I hope the ice doesn't come off until the week before walleye opener. That is when I want the boat out. The thing I am really hoping for is a monster snow storm. I want to take the sled out for another ride. This year has been terrible for snow. I put on at most 1/5 of the mileage I would normally put on in a winter.

Ely lake expert

My hands are cracked,my nose is red(ok that might be from something else smile.gif )my auger is broken,and I am tired of sitting in a tiny little tent on a sled.You said it warm good cold bad!I am ready for that open water fishing.To me ice fishing is just waht you do to keep yourself from going crazy over the winter.

Happy winter everyone!!! The cold is very bad. I dont ice fish so I wait all winter to get my boat in the water again. Then it has to snow and the northern fishing on Lake of the Woods goes down the hole. If you can catch fish in this weather, more power to you but I'm on my hands and knees begging for 70 degree tempature.

warroadfisherman