• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN fishing websites?

I am wondering if anyone knows of any websites that are good for fishing in MN besides this one. This one is great but I want to take advantage of all options out there.

RickyP, this is the only HSOforum there is! smile.gif

A#1, best info out there on MN, lots of great people to help answer questions, and lots of informative articles to read.

Sure there are other sites out there, check them out, but if you want the best, you have already found it!

Hes right, a couple days ago I went searching and found many sites. The main problem was that they suck. No really though, most of them have poor forums and useless info, and others only focus on one specific area. You already found the best.

Thanks guys, I agree the forums can't be beat. Are there any other helpful online resources though. One that I like is the Lakefinder on the MN DNR's HSOforum, it gives you lakemaps, stocking reports, and netting results.
How about websites to buy tackle, electronics, reels, rods etc.. at discount prices?
Thanks

If you live in MInnesota, The two websites that you need are this one and the dnr homepage. You could try hsolist for the discount equip. Other than that the for sale section in here always has the good stuff eventually.

------------------
Don't let your meat loaf