• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RED WING SOON?

DARK30

I THINK I'LL PLAN ON RED WING THIS YEAR....SHOULD BE A GOOD YEAR FOR IT! ANYONE ELSE PLANNING ON IT? WHEN DO THINGS USUALLY START HAPPENING?

WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Boat still in storage....what was I thinking. A guy I play volleyball with has been fishing the dam all winter. I am going to give nature a few more weeks to come up with something before I give up my spot in the garage to the boat. Probably early March, I'll make a few trips down there.

I WAS LOOKING AT THE ARIAL PHOTOS OF THE DAM AREA ON THE DNR SITE. IT LOOKS LIKE THE CANNON RIVER INLET COULD BE WORTH INVESTIGATING! ALSO LOOKS LIKE SOME GOOD AREAS DOWNSTREAM FROM TOWN TOO.

WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

Herkey, if you want to pay, Everts acrosss the Wisconsin Channel has 3 real nice ramps, kept clean all winter. $7.00 a day. Otherwise there is a public landing on the MN side of the Wisconsin Channel. Look for the signs as you head east out fo Redwing.

Jim W

Dark where the cannon comes in it is pretty shallow and it doesn't flow in that much. I figured that would be a hotspot too because of how good the cannon is but we didn't catch anything there. Of course that was when the river was low in the middle of the summer. Maybe when the water is up the cannon would have a little more flow to it and it could produce some fish. If you try it let us know how you did!