• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Hallberg Marine

Anyone ever have any dealings with these folks? Good or bad experiences?

Iv'e never had a problem with Hallbergs parts or service department.

I bought my new boat from them and never had a problem with the warranty or any parts that I needed. they always had my boat done on time and ready to go.

I would NOT recommend them. I would agree their selection and price of boats and motors is great but "honesty" and "ethical" are not spoken at Hallberg. I special ordered a 2004 boat and was delivered a 2003 model once all ownership and financial paperwork was completed. I found out 11 months after I purchased my Honda outboard, Hallberg postponed the date of sale to take advantage of a $800 rebate. Do your research? Price should not be the only factor when shopping. If Hallberg has taken advantage of you, I would recommend contacting the Minnesota Attorney General's office. Nothing will happen unless you act.