• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

There will be 1 less shanty on the ice on the week days

Not sure if Im happy or sad about this one. After 1 year and 2 months almost to the day, I finally found a job smilecryconfused. I start work at Giovanni foods on Monday at 8 am. I will be working in the main warehouse in the begining and then they will probly transfer me to the cross rds warehouse in a couple months hopefully in some form of leadership roll. There workin a ton of over time right now (6 days a week 10,12,14 hr days) so it looks like my play time is pretty much done for a while.

I will be on a mission starting tomorrow morning at 6am until sunday evening some time after dark. The mission is simple. Seek out and devestate the perch and walleye populations within a 25 square mile radius of my house.

I have left Crystal instructions to keep the filet knife sharp and the butcher block counter clear of any debris as this will serve as.....well a BUTCHER block... grin

I hope some of you can take part in this colosal adventure with me.

SOrry DC I couldnt find a thread that fit this subject. Please feel free to delete it Monday...

Thanks

Cali

Your the man brother grin

Good to see you and Jonsey today...this is the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Time, that I didn't even ice one fish...oh well.

BTW...I have an interview at The Arad Evans Inn at 3pm tomorrow. Wish me luck and there might be 2 less shanties on the ice next week wink

Take care and be safe!!!!!

AW

Well I finished my first week of work after a long lay off. Talk about culture shock!!! They wernt kidding about the hors. First week on the job came in at 63 hrs. took today off just to do nothing. Hope to fish next saturday or sunday. ALso found out my new boss has a camp on hatch lake and is an ice fisherman. Says I can access the lake at his place..

I saw Todd in the garage but wasnt sure who else was there or what was going on so didnt stop. Yea Sunday was a day off. figured id let my body try to recover a little from the culture shock of the last week of workin.

Tim, If your wife or anyone is interested in anything in the book I gave you and Todd let me know or just have them call or email Crystal. Theres a 10% off deal for the month of Feb and she has an order to put in now also.