• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where's waldo???

ladylikestofish

Oh fishhead - I hate to break this to you but usually the horse is the cheapest part of the problem. Then they have to have the tack, and trailer and truck and the list goes on and on and on! Then when they get it all the styles change and they have to start all over again. I would hate to add up what we spent on "stuff" and then the cost of showing. But we had fun. Makes the price of those worms look pretty good though. grin.gif

Ok Guys!

Shhh.....I don't want anyone to tell Paul this..
But instead of going on the launch on Saturday.....They are going horse back riding!!! Make sure you give him a bad time! Just please....Don't let him know I told ya about it!
LOL
Cory "Princess" Frantzick princess.gif
------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

[This message has been edited by Pwaldow123 (edited 09-10-2002).]

I can only daydream of all of the great fishing stories I could post on here if it wasn't for my horses. If I'm not working on the fence then it's the pasture,outbuilding cleaning or repairing tack. Once in a while I even ride. Maybe the people that board their horses are really on to something. I personally refuse to give up my horses or fishing. However the balance of time is rather lopsided. I complain a little bit but always consider a great weekend to be a nice ride and a fishing trip. I will gladly continue too juggle. If I were to become rich tomorrow and not have to work I wouldn't have to go in search of any hobbies. Fish on and walk on.

Back in the saddle again.... How does that song go?

that is what Cory and I were doing outside the window, we thought we heard Paul singing it and we wanted to know the words shocked.gif

Monoman looks pretty good in Pink grin.gif Would that be a Pink Teddy?? I can see you don't want one of your pictures to fall in to GITUPGO's hands. She is good!!!

Oh really Scott smile.gif Is that what you were doing?????
I thought maybe you guys were looking to get some lessons in riding from the experts.

LOL smile.gif

PS- you know- it wouldn't be that hard to get a photo of you......hee-he!

Riding experts!! That was a good one. LOL

I am well aware of the fact that you could find a picture of me, that is why I have been so nice to you grin.gif

I am just glad monoman doesn't know anything about computer graphic design, I would be in big trouble!! I don't look good in Pink anyway, but Paul sure would!!!
Scott Steil

Ya I am well aware of the cost of horses.I think my wife has three times the saddles,bridles than she has horses.I have been lucky lately she has not been showing.But I have been through that and actually "encouraged" to go to a couple. smile.gifAll joking aside I am glad she has her hobbie.I used to be a horseman as well but I found that I like fishing better and that a ride in the truck with Cory to be a lot more exciting than a ride on a horse.They both go the same places...fields,ditches.etc.

So you gonna get that boat in the water for our fishing outting on Sunday? Looks like it might be a lot of work to get that big horse trailer off your back!

By the way Cory we are still planning on being up your way this Sunday. How has the bite been? Are we in for some good action?