• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where's waldo???

ladylikestofish

Yep, he's on vacation all summer long! Last time I saw him was Sunday around 6pm with a beer in his hand, and they were talking more fishing....

Great Idea!

We can start a post callled "Where's Waldo?"

Last I saw was yesterday, he loaded his boat from Rush Lake, and was spending a day in the big city! Than it's off to Lake of the Woods for a house boat adventure! Man, I want HIS job!

Cory

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

I want his job too! (but skip the part involving the girls!)
Just traveling around, fishin' all day, having a cold beer with good friends... what could be more fun?
It would be fun to see how long we can do this "Where's Waldo?" thing before Paul finds out!!! Shhhhhhhhhh......

He is indeed loading up his boat and getting ready to head out for a weeklong houseboat adventure on LOW. He has alos been aware of the thread since early yesterday morning. Just was waiting for the forums to get transferred to the new server smile.gif

I haven't quite figured out my job yet either, but when I do I will let everyone know tongue.gif

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

What's the old saying? If you can't beat'em join'em? So here we go...had to come see what all the hoopla was about after experiencing my first "fishing tournament" at Cory's!

As far as Where's Waldow? As of this past morning he was having a great time on LOW.

Barb

Uh oh!! Barb is in the house,...I bet Barb could tell us a lot of things about Waldow that we don't already know,..many of it we probably don't want to know.

We better becareful what we say about Waldow now!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-23-2002).]

You both have entered a realm no man sure ever enter! Good Luck to both of you! The next thing you know some one is going to sign on with the name TracynCorySellHomes!!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

girlfriend? ex-girlfriend?
hhmmmmmmm.......girlfriend?...yeah, pretty sure it's girlfriend! LOL
Bought my first fishing license in about 15 years this past weekend so I guess you could say I'm "hooked"!

Sale the horses! Paul you really are a DREAMER! That would be like you giving up fishing, might as well cut off your right arm! Looking forward to fishing with you again! It seems like we never get a chance to fish together!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Sounds way too much like us! I had a boat when we met - finally after showing horses all the time and no time for the boat sold the boat and bought a horse. Made money on the boat. Never have done that on the horses. We now have both but don't show anymore so now we have time for both. But since he sold my horse when it is chores time I can say "oh but dear the boat is mine and the horses are yours" and in the winter I can put my hobby in storage! grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

Uhhhhhh....fish....full time?? shocked.gif
Well, that's an interesting comment....
BUT.....being the compromising type person that I am, here is what I would propose;

You sell half of your fishing stuff, I will sell half of my "herd", and with what's left over we can fish on horseback. fetch.gif

[This message has been edited by Gitupgo (edited 09-05-2002).]

Horses horses horses.Run Paul run!If your not careful she will have you on their backs and out of your boat!My wife just added a new horse to her collection,an Andalusian.A pretty horse but how can livestock cost that much!I was a little suspicous that it was too easy to get my new boat this spring..she had something up her sleeve smile.gif.

Ahhhhh come on now...I did buy a license, and I did get in the boat. Seems only fair that Paul buys a horse and gets back in the saddle again! LOL
Seems to me there could be a happy medium there somewhere.....maybeeeeeee you guys could combine one of your little fishing tournies with horse camping?????hmmmmm????

did I go too far? wink.gif

hee-he!