• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Fullmoon

This week

The solunar tables say it should be decent the rest of the week with best times before daylight and after 4 pm . Not that these seem to work for me, but I'm totally free starting tomorrow AM. Doug, Jay, Tim, Tank, Frank, Chris, Lee, etc...who's interested? You pick where. Got my wheels back so I don't need help there. Give me a call 315 796-5565

I could do anyday after 4 . . . maybe we can find a good crappie bite! Unless of course we find a crappy bite instead.

To appease the crowds...we could do a small version of the Crappie League. Thunder could probably make it and Kirkville as well. I know of a few spots whistle

Let's get the ball (or jig) rolling laugh

sounds good ,im also lookin @ pullin an all nighter this weekend @ oneida, poss. some food and brew involved. And def. tip ups smile

AW, I'm in for the "derby"! Frank, pick a day, I love the afternoon bite(if it's there!, noodle should be here in a few days. Iceman and Chris, I'll let you know later today! Thanks guys!! BTW...anyone want to hit one of the 3 sisters in Madison Co.? Or someplace totally different?

Thursday night looks primo . . .light to no winds aaaand no snow. Anywhere, anyplace . . after 4

Sounds good. I'll let you pick ( that way if it's a bust, I can blame you, lol ). Actually, I don't care where we go. Give it some thought and let me know what you're thinking.

I think AW would have the best suggestion . . .we'll still blame you . . .you started the thread!

I don't want to admit where Ray and I went, but since no one was inviting, we went somewhere close . . .but most likely not again until fish are known to frequent the water . . . in the winter! It was a nice night however . . .