• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Please check out my pix

cwmn

Site looks good, doesn't work under Netscape though,..probably something to do with a certain langauge like Java.

First pic of the Pike, you probably want pound instead of pond.

Looks like you should think about fishing in the L.E.T.S League next season, or even during the ice events too!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-13-2002).]

Thanx for the comments, I fixed the typo.
I think about tournaments and leagues from time to time but I work nights wich makes it tough and fishing for me is a way to relax and I would get way too wound up if I started fishing competetevly.

------------------
Have a good one!
CWMN

CWMN, our LETS tournaments are very much in your idea, it is more or less a bunch of guys getting together to fish 1 weekend a month for four months,..check out some of the posts under this link http://FishingMinnesota.com/ubb/Forum40/HTML/000012.html

Be nice to see you on the water next year.

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-14-2002).]

Grabs, maybe next year, gotta find a partner, wife would be good but she works every other weekend so we'ld have to see the schedual.
Thanx

------------------
Have a good one!
CWMN

CWMN, keep your eyes open on the events forum I am sure there will be a meeting in December sometime to discuss the lakes and schedule. I joined this year for the first time and what a blast it has been,...I have learned so much from fishing with some of the forum guides this summer, that alone has made this experience so worth while! Look forward to maybe meeting you at the meeting and then eventually in the league next season. Don't worry too much about a partner if you can't find one, I am sure you can meet someone on here that would be willing to fish with you. There are a lot of guys on here like me that don't have boats and love to fish. I have fished with fishhead all season, and I have enjoyed it much...to bad next season we might end up being competition, but that is all right too. But like I mentioned before it is just a group of guys fishing hard sometimes and not so hard other times, and through a little competitive edge to it. The money involved is not huge, in fact you can't even break even on a weekend if you take first place, but thats what makes it so fun!!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-16-2002).]