• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How was your fishing trip

blgoose

I love to read all the planing and excitement that goes along with a fishing trip.There is good advice, that is giving here, but rarely hear back how the fishing trip went,and the info u recieved worked for you.How bout new form Back from the lake.Maybe I m missing the boat here. Goose

blugoose,

I hear ya. Not sure of a forum, but a good suggestion either way! The times I have suggested or helped someone, I am simply curious if I led them astray or if what I wrote helped or not. It would be nice to know.

I too agree that a very large well of decent information is shared here!!

Jim W

Can someone tell how to catch fish on lake X???
I really think someone asking for imfo on a lake and looking for instant sucsess is kind of a waste anyway. How can I give you years of experience in a paragraph when situations change from day to day. You must know the habits of your particular fish plus having to relate that to a certain body of water which in most cases is differ from others. If your asking for a honey hole forget it. Time on the water and trial and error will pay off in time. Learn the basics and go from there.

But if you ask give a follow up.

Not steppin on toes just a little nudge. smile.gif